Completing our online short courses is a great way to gain crucial skills in a flexible format so that you can advance in your cybersecurity career sooner.
What makes La Trobe University’s short courses unique is that they are stackable. Via successful completion of multiple specified relevant short courses, you can gain advanced standing for recognised prior learning for up to half the credit points required for completion of the Graduate Certificate or Graduate Diploma of Cybersecurity at La Trobe.
Advancing on the learning outcomes in Intermediate Python Programming (Online) program from La Trobe University, you’ll be able to:
- Use basic data structures such as lists and dictionaries to solve more complex data processing problems.
- Organise code into functions and understand basic functional programming concepts.
- Upskill to reach your ultimate cybersecurity career goals.
- Position yourself to access roles with a higher salary and greater responsibility.
- Practice in La Trobe’s virtual cyber intelligence lab, a controlled environment that mimics today’s complex cyber settings.
- 28 days
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Computer Sciences View 26 other Short Courses in Informatics & Information Technology in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- We welcome students from any background to apply for the undergraduate courses, no matter what your experience.
- Our postgraduate short courses are suited to students with existing experience in IT or cybersecurity.
International1700 AUD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1700 AUD for the full programme during 28 days.
National1700 AUD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1700 AUD for the full programme during 28 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.