Held by the School of Management, the Idea Explorer Global Summer Program offered by Zhejiang University provides an enriching summer experience in exploring the most entrepreneurial region of China. With recorded courses, cultural e-visits and online interaction, participates will unlock different facets of knowledge targeting entrepreneurship in digital world and taste entrepreneurial and vibrant Hangzhou, a city that Marco Polo called “the finest and the most splendid in the world.”
The program focuses on:
- Digital Governance of Smart Cities in a Big Data World: The Case of City Brain, Hangzhou
- Digital Healthcare in China Social Media in China
- Explore the Entrepreneurship Opportunity in China
- Digital Countryside in China – Marketing Education and Governance
- The Rising of Chinese Internet Firms
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship in China
- Innovation and Intellectual Property Management
- Capturing Growth in China – The Chinese Consumer
- 16 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
We are not aware of any specific GRE, GMAT or GPA grading score requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- College students with basic business/economic knowledge are eligible to apply.
- Students shall have intermediate or proficient English language skills.
International3200 CNY/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3200 CNY for the full programme during 16 days.
National3200 CNY/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3200 CNY for the full programme during 16 days.
- For applicants from our school’s partner universities, this program is free of charge.
- For other applicants, the program fee is CNY 3200.