What you will study
The Data Analytics for Managers course offered by National University of Singapore will dive into tools such as R and Python, used in the set-up of a data analytics infrastructure, hiring and building a data science team. The course includes an extensive hands-on on 12 most frequently-used algorithms by a data scientist.
At the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Understand what is Big Data, Data Science/Analytics, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Describe and manage the Data Analytics process and workflow
- Understand the various tools used for analysis and data platforms required to support the analytics process.
- Identify the competencies required to build a data science team
The program focuses on:
- Stages in Analytics Projects
- Open Source and Innovation
- Building the Data Science Team
- Privacy, Ethics and Biases
- Project Scoping
- Hands-on session
- Analytics with Orange Workshop
- Sentiment Analysis of Survey Data
- 1 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesData Analytics View 7 other Short Courses in Data Analytics in Singapore
We are not aware of any specific GRE, GMAT or GPA grading score requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The participant must have attended the 1-day NUS Data Analytics Begins with Me or equivalent.
- In addition, the participant should have an IT/software project development, architecture or management experience.
- An understanding of common IT software, databases, programming tools and environments is preferred.
International950 SGD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 950 SGD for the full programme during 1 days.
National950 SGD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 950 SGD for the full programme during 1 days.