What you will learn
The Digital Marketing course offered by National University of Singapore will help you:
- Perceive how the internet has transformed the way brands engage with consumers, and appreciate the new rules and perspectives;
- Understand how to adapt;
- Embrace the tools and techniques required to succeed in the new media environment;
- Learn to develop and execute digital marketing plans, including aspects such as website building and optimization, development of content scheme, use of social media, advertising, conversion and nurturing leads, and tracking and monitoring;
- Learn the fundamentals and vital concepts of advertising and communication. Gain a sense of how advertising works, and what mechanisms work best for different marketing objectives;
- Learn how to assess and evaluate the performance of digital marketing campaigns through behavioural and attitudinal engagement metrics and measures, and make use of a broad spectrum of digital and consumer analytic tools and techniques;
- Gain an understanding of how analytic techniques and research processes are being refined and re-engineered, in the multi-media environment of marketing and advertising.
The program focuses on:
- The new media environment.
- The dos and don’ts of digital marketing.
- Digital Marketing tools and techniques to succeed in the digital age.
- Overview of social media, highlighting the core differences between the networks and the best marketing practices to adopt for each of the platforms.
- Search Engine Optimization processes for on-page and off-page optimization.
- Demonstration of the tools and functionality of Google Search Console.
- Web Analytics.
- Hands-on experience with the Google Analytics platform.
- Search advertising to attract search traffic.
- Demonstration of how to use Google Ads to research keywords, forecast campaign performance, and to create, launch and monitor search campaigns.
- 2 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Participants are strongly advised to apply at least 2 weeks in advance.
DisciplinesDigital Marketing View 6 other Short Courses in Digital Marketing in Singapore
We are not aware of any specific GRE, GMAT or GPA grading score requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Given its focus on the practice of digital marketing, the workshop is tailored to the needs of digital marketing, marketing and advertising Professionals, across both consumer and business markets.
- It is also useful for Professionals in other functional areas who need to adapt as their organizations embrace digital marketing.
International2160 SGD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2160 SGD for the full programme during 2 days.
National2160 SGD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2160 SGD for the full programme during 2 days.