What you will study
As part of any marketing plan, marketers must track, measure and predict the impact of all key marketing programmes. There are three important questions to be answered in the Predictive analytics for marketing course offered by National University of Singapore:
- What will you measure?
- When will you measure?
- How will you measure?
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to softwares such as tableau public and Orange to:
- Understand how marketing analytics help to attract and retain customer
- Apply analytical techniques to solve problems in customer acquisition and customer relationship management
- Learn to use data to support marketing decisions
The program focuses on:
- Trends and Development in Marketing Analytics
- Customer Lifetime Value Calculation
- Supervised Learning and its applications
- Linear Regression
- Logistic Regression
- Random Forest
- Unsupervised Learning and its applications
- Cluster Analysis for market segmentation
- Market Basket Analysis
- 2 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Participants are strongly advised to apply at least 2 weeks in advance.
We are not aware of any specific GRE, GMAT or GPA grading score requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Marketing Practitioners, Data Analysts.
- Work experience in data analytics or have done statistics at the university level.
International2052 SGD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2052 SGD for the full programme during 2 days.
National2052 SGD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2052 SGD for the full programme during 2 days.