Through the undergraduate certificate program in Spanish for Business and the Professions at University of Maryland University College, you'll benefit from a combination of language and professional study that will build a foundation to enhance your resume and prepare you to work and communicate in a variety of Spanish-speaking environments.
You'll be equipped to work with unique client populations, and you'll have the opportunity to network with clients and representatives from real companies during your courses.
Through your coursework, you will learn how to
- Speak, read, write, and comprehend Spanish, applying the language to a variety of real-life social situations in a culturally appropriate way
- Use your knowledge of diverse business cultures to communicate and interact effectively in a business environment about topics such as management, human resources, cultural issues in the workplace, and economic conditions in various Spanish-speaking countries and/or areas of the United States
- Intermediate Spanish
- Business Spanish
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Fully structured
- No Attendance
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Languages View 312 other Short Courses in Business Administration in United States
- To pursue a certificate program, you must be admitted as a UMUC student.
- You must complete all undergraduate certificate coursework within two years of enrolling in your first certificate course.
- You are responsible for notifying UMUC of your intention to complete certificate work before completion of your last course.
- You can pursue a degree and certificate simultaneously or pursue a degree after completing the certificate, but you must apply for a certificate before you are awarded the bachelor’s degree.
- If you apply for your certificate after your degree has been awarded, you may be required to complete additional coursework for the certificate. Contact your academic advisor for more information.
International8000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 500 USD per credit during 12 months.
National8000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 500 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State4800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 300 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.