Have you decided you are ready to start your own fashion business? So what are your next steps?
This Starting Your Own Fashion Label at London College of Fashion , will answer all your questions and give you a clear idea of what you need to be thinking about, and the preparation and planning involved in making your business successful.
All our Online Short Courses include:
- Live online lessons with the same tutors
- The same course content and learning outcomes
- Lesson recordings, for review
- Access to VLE with course content
- Forums for support
- 2 weeks online access
- Certificate upon completion
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- How to be your own boss
- Business structure
- Ways to get your own venture started
- Running a fashion business in practice
- Structuring your business plan
- Product and image development
- Understanding the fashion year plan
- Designing and sampling a collection through to production
- Sourcing fabrics
- Working with manufacturers
- Costings and pricing
- Understanding profit and loss and cash flow for a fashion business
- How to sell your collection to stores (eg. trade exhibitions)
- Marketing and promotion
- 7 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
There is no strict deadline, but we take enrolments until each course is full, so we recommend booking early to avoid disappointment.
DisciplinesDesign Entrepreneurship Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods View 80 other Short Courses in Design in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
To take part in the Online sessions you will need:
- An up-to-date web browser (we recommend Chrome)
- Microphone and headphones (a headset with a microphone function is recommended. The built-in microphone in your device would also be fine)
- Strong Internet connection - we recommend a minimum of 2 Mbps download, and 1 Mbps upload, faster if possible.
Please bring for the first session:
- notebook and pen
International725 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 725 GBP for the full programme during 7 days.
National725 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 725 GBP for the full programme during 7 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.