This online course from London College of Fashion, will introduce you to each stage of the fashion marketing process, giving you insights into how marketing managers plan their strategies which you can apply to engage your customers and promote your brand.
During lively class discussions led by an expert tutor, you will learn how brands target consumers and use new media communications to reach and excite their audiences. You’ll also learn about the psychology of fashion promotion, the characteristics of super brands, and how trends develop and can be exploited.
As your understanding of consumers, products and markets develops, you will gain a deeper understanding of why fashion marketing is so crucial to the fashion industry, and what the future of fashion marketing might look like.
The Fashion Marketing Online course is very practical, and each week you will be set a realistic marketing task to complete in your own time, and each week you will receive personal tutor feedback on your work. Finally you will demonstrate what you have learnt in a presentation to your tutor and course mates of your own fashion marketing strategy.
- Learnt how and why fashion brands target consumers
- Developed your own fashion marketing strategy
- Learnt how brands become notable
- Planned a fashion marketing mix
- An understanding of the psychology of fashion marketing
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Developing a fashion marketing strategy
- Developing marketing campaigns
- How and why fashion brands target consumers
- Profiling customers and consumers
- Building brand recognition
- Planning a fashion marketing mix
- Researching trends – how and why we do this
- Consumer research
- Understanding USP
- The psychology of fashion marketing
- Press and PR: endorsements, sponsorship and promotion
- Understanding new media marketing and communications
- Considering the future of fashion marketing
- The difference between branding and advertising
- 42 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
There is no strict deadline, but we take enrolments until each course is full, so we recommend booking early to avoid disappointment.
DisciplinesMarketing Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods Fashion Design View 49 other Short Courses in Marketing in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
To take part in the Online sessions you will need:
- An up-to-date web browser (we recommend Firefox or Chrome)
- The latest version of Java installed on your device
- Microphone and headphones (a headset with a microphone function is recommended)
- Strong Internet connection via WiFi or ethernet; 2G, 3G or 4G will not be sufficient
Course Specific Materials
- Paper and pen to take notes during live sessions
International465 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 465 GBP for the full programme during 42 days.
National465 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 465 GBP for the full programme during 42 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.