Led by Professor Ricardo Hausmann and Professor Matt Andrews, this program provides a framework for understanding economic growth, as well as sophisticated tools for diagnosis, decision-making and implementation.
- In this ten-week program, you will have the opportunity to apply the concepts, frameworks, and tools you learn to your economic growth challenge that you are addressing in your city, region or country.
- To successfully complete this Leading Economic Growth program from Harvard Kennedy School, you will be required to complete all ten individual assignments and attend all ten peer learning group sessions. These program elements will help you develop a strategy that you can implement to promote economic growth in your city, region, or country. Participants are expected to commit a minimum of 3 hours/week to live sessions and approximately 5 hours/week to self-study time.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The program's curriculum includes an in-depth look at specific topics that determine the economic potential of a country, and include:
- Economic diversification and complexity
- The nature of growth and structural transformation
- Organizational architecture and design
- Policy implementation
- 70 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics View 54 other Short Courses in Economics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
International4900 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4900 USD for the full programme during 70 days.
National4900 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4900 USD for the full programme during 70 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.