Whether you are expanding your business into the international market, starting a business or simply looking at working for an international trade company this International Career Institute (ICI) - UK International Trade (Import – Export) - UK course will quickly teach you the ‘ins’ and ‘outs’ of the import – export trade.
How Will You Benefit?
- Fast track your career in import – export
- Learn the inside secrets to:
- How to set up your business (sole trader, partnership or company)
- How to source products and suppliers
- How to find buyers and sellers
- How to get free government assistance (start-ups and established business)
- Important banking and foreign exchange procedures
- How to find the right freight forwarder
- Customs procedures for Importing and Exporting. What you need to know and what to avoid
- How to calculate how much money you get paid, and how to make sure you get it
- How to take the risk out of all your deals
- The strategies and sample letters that will get you started today
- How to obtain and source vital contacts
- Study an import-export course that was designed in conjunction with the international trade industry
- Free up valuable time, don’t waste time and money travelling to classes
- Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
- Have access to a tutor
- Easy interest-free payment plans from as low as £25 per week
ICI import – export graduates have a wide range of skills to offer in the ever growing import – export sector.
- Graduates can seek work in a variety of positions with:
- Shipping, transport and logistics organisations
- Public and private import – export organisations
- Manufacturers / export industry
- Wholesalers, traders and merchants
- Or start your own import – export business and enjoy the freedom of being your own boss! As the owner of your own small business, you can work the hours you choose and guide your business toward success.
The opportunities are endless and the future is bright for skilled import – export professionals!
This course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC). The courses offered by ICI are unique as they take a very “hands on” approach.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Starting in Importing and Export
- Sourcing Products and Sellers
- The Agency Agreement
- How to Find Buyers
- The Difference Between an Agent & a Merchant
- Laws & Regulations
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Places are limited, in demand and entry into the course is on a first come first served basis.
DisciplinesInternational Relations Supply Chain Management & Logistics International Business View 13 other Short Courses in International Relations in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- There are NO previous work or education requirements for entry into any course level.
- Students may enrol directly into the diploma or advanced diploma levels without completing lower ranked qualifications.
- Graduates can expect higher course levels to result in higher potential salary, positions and skill capabilities.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International798 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 798 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
EU/EEA798 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 798 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
- Diploma : £798
- Advanced Diploma : £998
- Pay Upfront : - 10% Off = £718 or £898
- Weekly Instalment Plan : £25 x 32 weeks or £25 x 42 weeks
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.