The International Career Institute (ICI) - UK Paralegal Secretarial - UK course is designed for those who seek to enter the profession and for experienced paralegals and legal secretaries who wish to improve their skills and upgrade credentials.
How Will You Benefit?
- Fast track your career in paralegal services
- Learn the inside secrets of how to become a paralegal pro in months not years!
- Study a paralegal course that was designed in conjunction with the paralegal industry
- Free up valuable time, don’t waste time and money travelling to classes
- Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
- Have access to a tutor
- Easy interest-free payment plans from as low as £25 per week
Start a career in a powerful and well paid industry. The ICI paralegal studies course is your stepping-stone toward an exciting career working for in-house legal departments of large companies and private practice law firms specializing in:
- Administrative Law
- Civil Rights Consumer Law
- Contract Law
- Criminal Law
- Environmental Law
- Estate Planning
- Family Law
- Health Care Law
- Immigration Law
This course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC). The courses offered by ICI are unique as they take a very “hands on” approach.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- What is Legal Terminology
- Legal Language
- Sources of Law
- Types of Law
- Separation of Powers
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Places are limited, in demand and entry into the course is on a first come first served basis.
DisciplinesCivil & Private Law Public Law Legal Studies View 15 other Short Courses in Public Law in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- There are NO previous work or education requirements for entry into any course level.
- Graduates can expect higher course levels to result in higher potential salary, positions and skill capabilities.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International798 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 798 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
EU/EEA798 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 798 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
- Pay Upfront : - 10% Off = £718
- Weekly Instalment Plan : £25 x 32 weeks
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.