How Will You Benefit?
- Fast track your career in bookkeeping
- Learn the inside secrets of how to become a bookkeeping pro in months not years!
- Study the Bookkeeping - UK course at International Career Institute (ICI) - UK that was designed in conjunction with the federal government and bookkeeping industry
- Free up valuable time, don’t waste time and money travelling to classes
- Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
- Have access to a tutor who works in the industry you are training for
- Easy interest free payment plans from as low as £25 per week
Career prospects for bookkeepers are bright as they are very much in demand as they are a crucial component of any business. Graduates are able to seek a career as a professional contract bookkeeper, or permanent paid bookkeeper, either working under the direction of a tax agent/public accountant, for a bookkeeping business or franchise, as a permanent paid bookkeeper (working for enterprise), or in their own bookkeeping business.
Bookkeepers are employed in a wide range of industries including finance, property, business services and ALL other areas of business and government.
This course is also recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC). The courses offered by ICI are unique as they take a very “hands on” approach.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Prepare financial statements
- Maintain asset and inventory records
- Develop and implement policies and practices relevant to bookkeeping activities
- Establish and maintain a cash accounting system
- Establish and maintain an accrual accounting system
- Carry out business activity and instalment activity statement tasks
- Communicate in the workplace
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 3 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Places are limited, in demand and entry into the course is on a first come first served basis.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Accounting View 13 other Short Courses in Accounting in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- There are NO previous work or education requirements for entry into any course level.
- Students may enrol directly into the Certificate or Executive Diploma levels without completing lower ranked qualifications.
- Graduates can expect higher course levels to result in higher potential salary, positions and skill capabilities.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International798 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 798 GBP for the full programme during 3 months.
EU/EEA798 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 798 GBP for the full programme during 3 months.
- Certificate of Completion: £798
- Executive Diploma : £998
- Pay Upfront : 10% Off = £718 or £898
- Weekly Instalment Plan: £25 x 32 weeks or £25 x 42 weeks
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.