The Pharmacy Assistant - UK course from International Career Institute (ICI) - UK is designed for those who are aspiring towards working in a retail pharmacy as a foundation course and to those already working a pharmacy technician or dispenser for the purposes of professional development and further training.
How Will You Benefit?
- Fast track your career as a Pharmacy Assistant
- Learn the inside secrets of how to become a Pharmacy Assistant professional in months not years!
- Study a pharmacy assistant course that was designed in conjunction with senior members of the profession
- Free up valuable time, don’t waste time and money travelling to classes
- Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
- Have access to a tutor
- Easy interest-free payment plans from as low as £25 per week
If you take pride in your extreme knack for customer satisfaction, belief in hard work, motivation and great organizational skills, then this career is worth checking out!
It has been projected by the Bureau of Statistics that employment of pharmacy assistants is expected to increase by 25 per cent from 2008 to 2018, which is much faster than the average for most occupations. With an increasing number of middle-aged and elderly people who heavily rely on prescription drugs, as well as overall awareness of physical well-being, the demand for pharmacy workers will just keep on increasing. It’s definitely one of the key careers positioned to take a stronghold in the near future.
The ICI Pharmacy Assistant Course, we will guide you step-by-step on building your career in the industry. Learn how to execute important tasks which are expected of pharmacy assistants. Start a promising career as a pharmacy assistant by signing up for our course now!
This course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC). The courses offered by ICI are unique as they take a very “hands on” approach.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Medical Terminology
- Human Anatomy & Physiology
- Risk Management
- Common Illnesses
- History of Pharmacy
- Customer Service in a Retail Pharmacy
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Places are limited, in demand and entry into the course is on a first come first served basis.
DisciplinesPublic Health Pharmacy Commerce View 11 other Short Courses in Pharmacy in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- There are NO previous work or education requirements for entry into any course level.
- Graduates can expect higher course levels to result in higher potential salary, positions and skill capabilities.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International498 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 498 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
EU/EEA498 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 498 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
- Pay Upfront : - 10% Off = £448
- Weekly Instalment Plan : £25 x 20 weeks
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.