How Will You Benefit?
- Fast track your career in Interior Decoration & Design
- Learn the inside secrets on how to become an interior decoration & design pro in months not years!
- Study the International Career Institute (ICI) - UK Interior Design and Decoration - UK course that was designed in conjunction with the Interior Decoration & Design industry
- Free up valuable time, don’t waste time and money travelling to classes
- Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
- Have access to a tutor who works in the industry you are training for
- Easy interest free payment plans from as low as £25 per week
- Exciting, diverse projects
Imagine having a rewarding, high-paying job that lets you use your creativity to make homes and businesses more beautiful, comfortable and effective.
There are few jobs that offer so many benefits. As an interior designer and decorator (also known as an interior architect) you will have the satisfaction of making your vision a reality.
If you start your own interior design and decorating business you will enjoy the freedom of being your own boss and could earn £60,000 or more per year. And perhaps most importantly your interior design and decorating “work” will be fun, interesting, and personally rewarding.
Interior design decorators are more in demand than ever before. Most are hired to design and decorate either homes or corporate offices.
Here are just a few of the types of businesses that need interior designers and decorators:
- Advertising agencies
- Art galleries
- Bed and breakfasts
- Boutique stores
- Corporate head offices
- Hotels Law firms
- Model homes for home builders
- Museum stores
- Public relations firms
- Many other types of businesses from doctors’ offices to luxury car dealerships
This course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC). The courses offered by ICI are unique as they take a very “hands on” approach.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Elements of Principles of Design
- Functional and Decorative Use of Colour
- Lighting Effects on Colour
- Planning a Harmonious Decorative Colour Scheme for a Client
- Light and Colour
- Decorating Styles
- How to Decorate (Step by Step)
- Building Systems and Components
- Interior Planting
- Job Seeking Skills
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Places are limited, in demand and entry into the course is on a first come first served basis.
DisciplinesArchitecture Design Interior Design View 79 other Short Courses in Design in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- There are NO previous work or education requirements for entry into any course level.
- Students may enrol directly into the diploma or advanced diploma levels without completing lower ranked qualifications.
- Graduates can expect higher course levels to result in higher potential salary, positions and skill capabilities.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International798 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 798 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
EU/EEA798 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 798 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
- Diploma : £798
- Pay Upfront : - 10% Off = £718
- Weekly Instalment Plan : £25 x 32 weeks
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.