How Will You Benefit?
- Fast track your career and obtain valuable training in criminal psychology
- Learn the inside secrets of criminal psychology in months not years!
- Study a criminal psychology course that was designed in conjunction with senior members of the profession
- Free up valuable time, don’t waste time and money travelling to classes
- Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
- Have access to a tutor who works in the industry you are training for
- Easy interest free payment plans from as low as £25 per week
Fast track your career potential and knowledge in the field of criminal psychology.
Criminal Psychologists play a vital and exciting role in different legal proceedings, especially when it comes to figuring out the intent and reactions of criminals. Their expertise plays key roles in offender profiling and providing second opinions in case studies and witness interrogations, among others.
Criminal Psychology related work is found both in public and private establishments. Potential employment opportunities related to your training could be found in the following professions:
- Probation / Rehabilitation
- Forensics / Police / Private Investigator
- Welfare officers
- Youth workers
- Support workers
- Legal research / Paralegal
This course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC). The courses offered by ICI are unique as they take a very “hands on” approach.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Characteristics and Types of Aggressive Behaviour
- The Society’s Role in Human Aggression
- Crime Statistics and Case Studies
- Domestic Violence, Sexual Abuse and Prostitution
- Other Factors behind Aggression (Depression, Substance Abuse etc)
- Theories Used in Criminal Psychology (Motivational, Freudian etc)
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Places are limited, in demand and entry into the course is on a first come first served basis.
DisciplinesPsychology Criminal Law Criminology View 13 other Short Courses in Criminal Law in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- There are NO previous work or education requirements for entry into any course level.
- Graduates can expect higher course levels to result in higher potential salary, positions and skill capabilities.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International798 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 798 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
EU/EEA798 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 798 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
- Pay Upfront : - 10% Off = £718
- Weekly Instalment Plan : £25 x 32 weeks
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.