The Digital Branding and Engagement course is part of the Marketing in a Digital World MicroMasters from Curtin University - CurtinX.
Want to learn how to get people to engage with your brand, but not sure where to begin?
Digital technology has rapidly evolved in the last decade, and so too has the way people communicate. Businesses can no longer rely solely on traditional business models to build brand awareness.
In today’s interconnected, hyperaware world, brand awareness and brand engagement are synonymous. We are in the age of digital brand engagement, where brands need to participate in, and inspire, a two-way conversation with their consumers.
This course will teach you about this shift and how it has altered the way brands communicate with their audiences. You will learn about the challenges of managing a digital brand and how rich and compelling content, combined with digital distribution, are integral to brand engagement.
What you'll learn
- The inter-relationship between paid, owned and earned media
- Consumer change and how it is altering brand communications
- Content marketing and how owned content can be distributed across company-owned digital media assets
- The value of Earned Media which interests your audience
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Module 1: The Digital Consumer
- Compare and contrast marketer control versus consumer control
- Examine consumer empowerment
- Explore consumer participation and engagement
Module 2: Content Marketing
- Examine content marketing and determine its value
- Explore different strategies for content distribution
- Identify some of the challenges associated with content marketing
Module 3: Owned Media Assets
- Explore the concept of owned media and its importance to brands
- Investigate the impact of owned media decision making
- Examine a range of owned media assets and determine their value
Module 4: Earned Media
- Investigate brand engagement and why is it important
- Examine and evaluate a range of engagement platforms
- Identify different levels of engagement
- Explore strategies for shaping earned media
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 1 months
- 3 hrs/week
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesCommunication Studies Marketing Media Studies & Mass Media View 9 other Short Courses in Communication Studies in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- You will need access to a Google Account (FREE to create) to complete the activities in this course.
- You will also need access to YouTube to watch a range of videos which are provided to illustrate examples of digital branding and engagement.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 1 months.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 1 months.
Add a Verified Certificate for $99 USD
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.