In this Pricing Strategy Optimization offered by Coursera in partnership with University of Virginia, we show you techniques to increase price realization and maximize profits. Learn from Boston Consulting Group's global pricing experts and University of Virginia Darden School of Business faculty, who share the frameworks, tips and tools we use in our business and research environments.
We will look at pricing through BCG's proprietary and time-tested three “lenses”—cost and economics, customer value, and competition—to build your understanding of the strategic power of pricing. You’ll leave the Specialization with a portfolio-building presentation that demonstrates your ability to price strategically.
What you will learn
- How to utilize the strategic power of pricing to set profit maximizing prices
- Cost and economics in pricing strategy
- How to leverage knowledge of customer value to develop a pricing strategy
- Market and competitor pricing models that inform pricing decisions
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Cost and Economics in Pricing Strategy
- Customer Value in Pricing Strategy
- Market and Competition in Pricing Strategy
- Pricing Strategy in Practice
Details on Coursera Plus:
- Learn Anything: Explore any interest or trending topic, take prerequisites, and advance your skills
- Save money: Spend less money on your learning if you plan to take multiple courses this year
- Flexible Learning: Learn at your own pace, move between multiple courses, or switch to a different course
- Unlimited Certificates: Earn a certificate for every learning program that you complete at no additional cost
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 4 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing View 308 other Short Courses in Business Administration in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Some familiarity with business is helpful, but not required.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 4 months.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 4 months.
You can choose from hundreds of free courses, or get a degree or certificate at a breakthrough price. You can now select Coursera Plus, an annual subscription that provides unlimited access. For specializations there is a 7-day Free Trial. If you invite a friend to get started on Coursera you will both get 50% off a course or the first month of a Specialization subscription.
Coursera provides financial aid to learners who cannot afford the fee. Apply for it by clicking on the Financial Aid link beneath the "Enroll" button on the left. You'll be prompted to complete an application and will be notified if you are approved. You'll need to complete this step for each course in the Specialization, including the Capstone Project.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.