The International Law program at the International Business School, The Hague Netherlands is a mix between Private Law and International Law. The program provides collection of texts from various branches of Law, whichincludes: Administrative law; Civil Law; Commercial law; Comparative law; European law and Human Rights Law etc. There will be one evening class of three hours per week. Participants will get reading materials and assignments.
The aim of the course is to give a global view of the various branches of law, giving the student the possibility of acquiring knowledge in various branches of law and later, if he decides to deepen the branch of law that interests him the most, for a variety of reasons, such as professional, personal likes or others.
This program is recommended to all those who possess or intend to pursue a legal career, namely lawyers and solicitors and their employees who will secrete them, such as receptionists and secretaries of legal offices.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- During the course teacher will expose the lesson according to the different branch of law. It will be followed by a practical exercise carried out by the students, which is intended to consolidate knowledge.
- The idea will be to explain clearly the theoretical principles of the various branches of law in an easy way.
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Throughout the year
DisciplinesInternational Relations International Law International Development View 5 other Short Courses in International Law in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Payment of the registration fee of €100 (non-refundable)
- A copy of your passport
- A copy of your highest qualification: The minimum requirement is that you are participating in a bachelor program or equivalent experience.
- A filled in registration form
International2647 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2647 EUR for the full programme during 6 months.
EU/EEA2647 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2647 EUR for the full programme during 6 months.
Living costs for Den Haag
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.