At Renewable Energy from Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University (SPbPU) all studies are developed accordingly to the European requirements and can be recognized as a period abroad. Besides studying at the university participants also visit leading energy companies.
Students at Renewable Energy from Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University (SPbPU) will:
- boost their knowledge and skills in this highly demanded field of expertise.
- will analyze characteristics of renewable energy sources and examine the socioeconomic impact of energy transition.
- Boat city tour for students to get acquainted with the beauty of the city
- Excursion to the Hermitage, one of the world’s largest and oldest museums of fine art
- Picnic at the seashore of the Gulf of Finland where students can enjoy Russian style barbecue
- Excursion to Peterhof palace-ensemble with picturesque gardens, a countless number of fountains and giant golden statues
- Campus tour
- 12 days
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesEnergy & Power Engineering General Engineering & Technology Sustainable Energy View 14 other Short Courses in General Engineering & Technology in Russia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
International247 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 247 EUR for the full programme during 12 days.
National247 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 247 EUR for the full programme during 12 days.
Online format: 22000 Rubles.
Hybrid format: 27000 Rubles.
Living costs for Saint Petersburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.