Introduction to the work of Donald Winnicott from Institute of Psychoanalysis will give you an outline of Donald Winnicott’s core ideas, their theoretical relevance and applications.
Students at Introduction to the work of Donald Winnicott from Institute of Psychoanalysis will gain knowledge in:
- The Use of an Object
- Infantile Sexuality
- Psychopathology and the Antisocial Tendency
- Creativity and Culture
- Course Introduction
- Primary Maternal Pre-occupation and Holding
- Illusion, Transitional Space and Play
- True and False Self
- Aggression and the Capacity for Concern
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesPsychology Educational Psychology View 42 other Short Courses in Educational Psychology in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- This course has been designed for people who have taken at least one beginner level course with us.
- Those considering training as a Psychoanalyst
- Students with some level of familiarity of Psychoanalysis
International210 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 210 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
National210 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 210 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.