- Winter and Summer Academies modules at the World Trade Institute can be taken individually on an à la carte basis. Students who take multiple courses in the Winter or Summer Academy can become eligible for a Diploma of Advanced Studies (DAS) or a Certificate of Advanced Studies (CAS) in International Law and Economics. Visit our CAS / DAS Programmes page to learn more.
- The WTI Winter and Summer Academies cover cutting-edge issues in trade and investment law and policy. They are designed for private and public sector and civil society professionals as well as higher-education students. In lectures, discussions and case studies, renowned experts will teach you how to blend the policy aspects of trade and investment with thorough legal interpretation and economic analysis. Becoming a part of the WTI community, you will establish valuable contacts with fellow-minded professionals and lecturers.
Start dates & application deadlines
- Applications are accepted until the maximum number of participants per week is reached
DisciplinesEconomics International Law Political Science View 5 other Short Courses in Economics in Switzerland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Consult the course offerings above and choose the courses you wish to follow.
- Fill out the application form (found on the right side of this page) and send it, together with a CV
International1340 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1340 USD per module
National1340 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1340 USD per module
- Tuition for one week is 1,200 Swiss francs
- Tuition for two weeks is 2,200 Swiss francs
- Tuition for three weeks is 3,200 Swiss francs
Living costs for Bern
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.