Theoretical courses will analyze the characteristics of renewable energy sources and examine the socioeconomic impact of energy transition. International professionals will boost your knowledge and skills in this highly demanded field of expertise.
International professionals will boost your knowledge and skills in this highly demanded field of expertise. The Renewable Energy program is offered by Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University (SPbPU).
- Renewable Energy Sources; Economics and environmental impacts of renewable energy systems
- Bioenergy Technology Solutions; Overview of historic and current biomass consumption and organic waste production; Bioenergy Status Today: trends, perspectives, limitations in bioenergy
- Wind Energy; Principles of Wind Power Conversion; Fundamentals of Aerodynamics; Design and Layout of Wind Farms
- Renewable Energy Systems Design
- 14 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnergy & Power Engineering Sustainable Energy View 11 other Short Courses in Energy & Power Engineering in Russia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Basic knowledge in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering;
- Good command of English. All classes and extracurricular activities are conducted in English. Knowledge of the Russian language is not required;
International270 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 270 EUR for the full programme during 14 days.
National270 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 270 EUR for the full programme during 14 days.
Online format: 22000 Rubles.
Hybrid format: 27000 Rubles.
Living costs for Saint Petersburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.