- At the conclusion of the European Baking and Pastry Arts programme, students at HTMi, Hotel and Tourism Management Institute Switzerland will be able to demonstrate and apply food preparation and cooking skills that are safe, hygienic and professional after Swiss standards.
- Modern and Artesian Breads
- Doughs and Pastries
- Biscuits and Cookies
- Tarts and Pies
- Buffet and Trolley Desserts
- Ice-creams and Sorbets
- 5 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies International Development Culinary Arts View 5 other Short Courses in Culinary Arts in Switzerland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Candidates for the Diploma should be at least 18 years of age with a passion for the culinary arts. This is the ideal specialisation for students who are currently enrolled in an undergraduate culinary programme.
- Candidates for the Postgraduate Diploma must be a minimum 20 years of age, hold a hospitality, culinary or related qualification at Bachelors or Postgraduate level and/or have professional kitchen experience of at least two years.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.