What you will learn
At the end of the Customer Insights begins with me programme offered by National University of Singapore, you will be able to:
- Understand how to Leverage the power of Data Analytics, and understand customers’ preferences and buying patterns;
- Understand how to conduct user research and synthesize data from multiple sources in order to discover unmet needs and develop ideas;
- Understand how to use cost-effective small scale experiments to fine tune customer focus.
The program focuses on:
- Approach: Understand Customer Behaviour
- Create: Predict Customer Behaviour
- Validate: Influence Customer Behaviour
- Group Discussion and Presentation
We are not aware of any specific GRE, GMAT or GPA grading score requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Professionals and Managers who make strategic decisions on customer relationship management.
International950 SGD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 950 SGD for the full programme during 1 days.
National950 SGD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 950 SGD for the full programme during 1 days.