What you will study
The Singapore Competition Law course offered by National University of Singapore will introduce participants to the underlying legal and economic concepts that underpin the statutory prohibitions against anti-competitive agreements, abuse of dominance and mergers that substantially lessen competition.
The program focuses on:
- survey some of the landmark decisions of the Competition and Consumer Commission of Singapore (CCCS)
- examine the relevant legislative provisions applicable to the scrutinised conduct
- explore the broader policy implications of these features of the Singapore competition law framework
- 2 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
We are not aware of any specific GRE, GMAT or GPA grading score requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's degree in Law & some familiarity with micro-economics would be helpful but not essential.
International1200 SGD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1200 SGD for the full programme during 2 days.
National1200 SGD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1200 SGD for the full programme during 2 days.