At Design Thinking and Innovation Week created by Future London Academy every day will consist of keynote presentations, case studies, roundtable discussions and visits to the top companies who adopted the human-centered approach, where you will meet the teams behind their latest research and innovation. Some people call our format a 'design safari', some say it's a VIP behind-the-scenes experience or a research trip. During the week you will also explore the latest trends and discoveries in virtual reality, artificial intelligence, sustainability and future of technologies. You will learn about the latest innovation methodologies, and best tools for product and business management – and have the opportunity to ask any questions in an informal atmosphere.
Students at Design Thinking and Innovation Week created by Future London Academy will learn:
- What methodologies and processes companies use to create new products and services
- How to create a customer-obsessed culture
- How to measure the impact of design
- Corporate innovation best practices
- Mistakes companies make when conducting research on the global scale
- Best practices in startup ecosystems and corporate incubators
- How we can consider the intended and unintended consequences of our products
- Latest trends and new technologies
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Morning guest: the first activity of the day includes an informal talk to activate the brain and body to receive the creative stimuli of the day. You will interact with other participants, share your ideas, experiences and expectation for the day and meet local professionals to get to know more about the backstage of the innovation industry.
- Morning session: it is the first session of the day, it will take the form of a lecture, fire-side chat or a workshop in one of London's top companies.
- Lunch break: between the morning and afternoon sessions we will have a short break when you will have an opportunity to have lunch and enjoy the surroundings of the day programme locations.
- Afternoon session: it is the second session of the day, where you will have a chance to visit another top London agency and listen to their team revealing tools and methodologies they use in everyday work.
- CEOs, CIOs and business owners
- heads of design and innovation departments
- product managers and team leaders
- service and experience designers
- UX researchers
- innovators and trendsetters
Course curatorsHarri Nieminen, Service Design Director at Kuudes, Ekaterina Solomeina, Co-founder of Future London Academy
- 4 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesDesign Marketing Artificial Intelligence View 60 other Short Courses in Marketing in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
International2200 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2200 GBP for the full programme during 4 days.
National2200 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2200 GBP for the full programme during 4 days.
Subject to 20% VAT; if you are paying as an individual living in Europe, UK or if you are a UK business
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.