About the programme
Courses at Future London Academy consist of talks, lectures and workshops conducted by industry experts.
Participants spend seven days in London all living in a house at the creative heart of the city. All
talks and workshops take place at industry experts’ offices or exciting meeting spaces and are
designed to be informative and informal. Previous courses have included speakers from leading companies like Google, Twitter and the BBC. Participants have had the opportunity to sit around the table with key people in these organisations – asking questions, having conversations, and learning face-to-face about their approach and their ideas.
- Valuable knowledge given directly from London’s industry experts
- Opportunity to make contacts with the most influential people in the industry
- See how the biggest agencies organise their working processes and spaces as well as how
- they build teams and manage projects.
- New ideas and insights – the quality of our courses are a great natural source of inventions, insights and solutions for any project.
- Opportunity to experience creative and business London from different angles
To book on this course you can either book online or contact Future London Academy directly on their website.
English levelCourses are taught in English, intermediate level is enough to understand. Translator might be provided. To arrange translation, contact Future London Academy.
- £1995 – with accommodation
- £1625 – without accommodation
Who is this programme for?
- Industry professionals who want to get to the next level in their careers and gain international
- Trend spotters, innovators and entrepreneurs who need to know what’s hot in the industry at the moment
- Business owners and leaders who want to get behind the scenes of other successful businesses – and apply those insights to their own organisations
- Creatives who want to move to London, who want to understand how the UK creative world works, and who need connections with the right people
- Future BA, BSC, MA & PHD students – who want to get a feel of London and use this as an opportunity to visit various institutions for further study